[Xerte-dev] Re: Modules and htaccess

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri Apr 12 09:22:22 BST 2013

Progress indeed,

So... playing works if you manage to get the right entry in the db?

Please check whether
1. play.php?template_id=##
     works as expected, i.e. with the flasg in the db
2. play.php?template_id=##&engine=flash
     always plays in flash regardless of db entry
3. play.php?template_id=##&engine=javascript
     always plays in html5/javascript regardless of db entry

4. preview.php?template_id=##&engine=other
     plays in engine oposite that in the DB

I'll send you the files involved in the property management, i.e.
toggling the flags.