[Xerte-dev] Re: Modules and htaccess

xerte at pgogywebstuff.com xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Wed Apr 10 22:39:33 BST 2013

Hello,
Sorry for delay - travelling home from a conference.... again
The properties page is at present not modular - as it is the same code
for each module. At present only Xerte Online Toolkits modules will
have more than one URL, hence it needs some "Module" work.
I think I could see a case for giving XOT modules a new tab on
properties which is HTML access - because in theory some of the
projects are to become HTML5 projects. This tab could explain the
process and give the preview and default setting options?
This way the main properties tab with the links in could remain as is
(for now) and as the XOT stuff is migrated then we could remove the
tab
OR
You could modularise part of the properties page and give each module
a URL_return function like what exists at present
I sort of prefer the top version, but am not fussed
https://github.com/patlockley/XOT-templatecanvas [1] exists as well
Peer.php doesn't exist for all projects, you can turn it on in the
.info file should you want too
REMEMBER
if you add a new module you need to add the new language files as well
Tom how do you want to divide the work on this? I don't feel it's fair
for you to do it all given how much I've moaned about this :)
Pgogy Webstuff http://www.pgogywebstuff.comMakers of Web things of a
fair to middling quality