FW: [Xerte] Onscreen positioning of objects

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:04:02 GMT 2010

More info.
Narrowing it down to the chunk below:
> LO
    IF
     PG
     SCR

     DIS

If I run normal, the  debug is thus:

wipe('in', 2, 'None', 'easeNone', 2);
Executing uservars calc
Executing mylocation_path
Executing read_tutor_file

If I spec that DIS and CONT^SHFT^F5 then I get this debug:

wipe('in', 2, 'None', 'easeNone', 2);
Executing uservars calc
Executing mylocation_path
Executing read_tutor_file
wipe('in', 2, 'None', 'easeNone', 2);
Executing uservars calc
Executing mylocation_path
Executing read_tutor_file

I.e. it is running from the top twice for some reason, then it goes into some sort of flashing loop (which does not throw any debug statements).

Should it be executing twice when edit/jump to is called?

> From: d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
> To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
> Subject: RE: [Xerte] Onscreen positioning of objects
> Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 09:40:26 -0500
>

> Maybe my architecture is funky or something.
>
> What's really bogging me down is this:
>
> If I use CTRL-SHIFT-F5 by the description I should jump to the page selected in the tree in edit mode.
>
> But If I try to get to a display page in PG1 or PG2 of this setup, the flow gets there, but even though the graphic never appears, the outline/dimension box is there, flashing at a very high rate. If I try to click on that, I invariably grab the background, so I'm back to square 1.
>
> LO
    IF
     PG
     SCR