[Xerte] Onscreen positioning of objects

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:40:26 GMT 2010

Maybe my architecture is funky or something.

What's really bogging me down is this:

If I use CTRL-SHIFT-F5 by the description I should jump to the page selected in the tree in edit mode.

But If I try to get to a display page in PG1 or PG2 of this setup, the flow gets there, but even though the graphic never appears, the outline/dimension box is there, flashing at a very high rate. If I try to click on that, I invariably grab the background, so I'm back to square 1.

LO
  IF
   PG
       FW