[Xerte] RE: Institutional Browser issues

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Fri Oct 16 11:19:12 BST 2009

I've got XOT up and running using 'switch.txt' as the index page. This works and lets me login. Once I'm in things unfortunately don't seem to be working.

I can create a new project (although it doesn't appear in the Projects Window until I refresh). Once it's created and I try to 'edit' the flash pop-up won't let me do anything. None of the insert etc buttons are clickable.

I've tried using IE8 (and in compatibility mode) and Firefox 3.5. Server is running IIS6 with PHP 5 and MySQL.

Any ideas what this issue could be? I suspect it's trying to write to various folders on the server but failing? There are no logs in the folder.

Thanks

Adam
 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk<mailto:aread at marjon.ac.uk>
 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673
 Room 566, Kirby Cudmore Building
 twitter.com/adamread<http://www.twitter.com/adamread>