[Xerte] Problem with navigation icons in XoT objects

rob robb at interlin.nl
Fri Jan 30 12:32:51 GMT 2015

Recently I noticed that there accurred a problem with the navigation links under the objects created in XoT.
I will add a screen shot that will clarify what I mean. As you can see, the navigation icons are missing in the view.

This behaviour occurs in both the XoT webinterface as in the Chamilo learning environment where we import the scorm objects created in XoT.
I tested this on multiple pc's with multiple accounts and multiple browsers. All show the same missing navigation links.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem?

best regards,
robb