[Xerte] Re: Is your organisation using Xerte Online Toolkits? If so help us add you to our informal list of known organisations...

Ann Turner annvturner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:34:43 GMT 2015

Hi Ron,

Thank you for the very encouraging reply - I will add our school to the
list with more confidence now.

A quick reply to the TaskChain question - yes, we are using the latest
version, and I am absolutely sure the problem lies in TaskChain - well, in
our misunderstanding of how to use it, not the plug-in itself - and not
with Xerte. I've tried adding Hot Potatoes, TexToys and Xerte files, all
with the same frustrating failure.  I have also tried contacting Gordon
Bateson, but with no success.

Thanks so much,
Ann