[Xerte] Re: Xerte - applying a secure certificate on Linux server

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 08:59:06 GMT 2015

Hi

Assuming you mean just the xerte aspect of this rather than configuring
Apache etc just change the current http address via the xerte management
page or direct in the site_details table.

If you've had lots of use with sharing of LO's etc you might want to ensure
that those http links still work rather than users having to update them
e.g. perhaps a mod_rewrite rule.

HTH

Ron