[Xerte] Xerte - applying a secure certificate on Linux server

Gregory Court-Smith COURTSMITHG at bridgwater.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 08:51:09 GMT 2015

Hello, can anyone offer some advice on the following please...

We have purchased a secure certificate - how do we go about changing the address to https please?

This currently exists on a Linux server

Thanks!
Greg

This email and its attachments may be privileged and confidential and is solely for the individual or entity intended as authorised recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly advise the sender immediately and permanently remove/delete the Information in your possession. Bridgwater College reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing email communications, especially if there is evidence of illegal or serious misuse of facilities. This email has been swept for viruses.

Bridgwater College | College Way | Bath Road | BRIDGWATER | TA6 4PZ | UK | Tel: +44(0)1278 455464
Website<http://www.bridgwater.ac.uk> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/bridgwater_coll> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BridgwaterCollege>