[Xerte] Re: LO lynking

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed May 14 11:10:13 BST 2014

Hi,

You can do deeplinking within LOs using either page number (adding &page=xx after URL) or using &PageID= or &LinkID= but unfortunately you cannot yet do deeper linking. Those hashlinks are only used by the library which generates the tabs. It should be possible though so I'll add it as a request on Github.

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.