[Xerte] Re: LO lynking

Brane Šmitek brane.smitek at fov.uni-mb.si
Wed May 14 12:08:33 BST 2014

Thank you for answer.

I will wait for solution.

Another idea.

What do you think about implementing search  mechanism in LO.
Inside one template I can use browser search function, the problem is
searching inside the whole LO.
If the LO has a lot of templates with text inside should text search  be
very useful.

Kind regards
Branislav SMITEK Ph.D.
University of Maribor