[Xerte] LO lynking

Brane Šmitek brane.smitek at fov.uni-mb.si
Wed May 14 10:57:15 BST 2014

I've done some fairly extensive LO. In LO's, I used Tabbed Navigator +
template. I made a special LO as a table of contents.

Now I would like LO connect with each other through hypelinks.

I can see that within the template Tabbed Navigator+ is used hyperlink
(http://e-gradiva.fov.uni-mb.si/play.php?template_id=774 # tab1)

for  tab opening.  When I call the link from another LO
(http://e-gradiva.fov.uni-mb.si/play.php?template_id=816)

and I use for call  hyperlink http://e-gradiva.fov .uni-mb.si/play.php?
template_id = 774#toic0#tab1 only  the top level is opened.

I wonder if there is the ability to link directly to each topic and tab by
using the direct  hyperlink in text which I'am using in LO for table of
content.

Example of my LO and connections:

http://e-gradiva.fov.uni-mb.si/play.php?template_id=816

Kind regards