[Xerte] Xerte

imran molvi molvi.imran at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:38:47 GMT 2014

Hello,

I have successfully installed Xerte.

Can you please guide me on how to create users. I want to create
interactive contents and deliver it to students. I do not want the students
to create their own contents. I have chosen Xerte to deliver a distance
learning course.

Can you please tell me if I have chosen xerte as the right platform?

Because I want to use it like Moodle where students only have privileges to
read the course content but not to modify or create their own.

How can I create users on Xerte and enrol them in the course.

Thanks.

Imran