[Xerte] SCORM error on XOT RLO deployed in HealthStream

Steven Rauch srauch at gjhosp.org
Wed Mar 19 15:33:17 GMT 2014

As a healthcare entity, we use HealthStream as our LMS. We just realized that a XOT RLO we deployed there fails. The error is:

	LMSGetValue(cmi.core.entry) failed. Not initialized.

Is this an attribute I can manually put into some xml file within the RLO or fix some other way? In searching for solutions, I found someone having an identical problem using the eFront LMS:  http://forum.efrontlearning.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8568

Thank you -

Steve Rauch, Medical Librarian
Community Hospital

​This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.