[Xerte] Re: Problems exporting Xerte project

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 17:09:59 BST 2014

In IE you should see a prompt to allow blocked content?

Also make sure you have extracted and opened the index.htm from the
extracted folder not the original zip?

Also did you click the publish button before exporting? I think sometimes
the exported xml can be empty unless you publish before exporting.

If the xml is complete the chances are if you put the project online it will
work and the reason it doesn't locally is because of security or browser
settings etc

HTH

Ron