[Xerte] Re: Problems exporting Xerte project

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:14:50 BST 2014

Hi Kathryn.
Are you trying to run this from your desktop?Which browser are you using?
You are probably running into a security issue.

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:45:28 +0100
From: kd0566.2010 at my.bristol.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
CC: Dominic.Alder at bristol.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Problems exporting Xerte project

Dear all,I am a medical student who is currently creating an
e-tutorial for my university. I have finished the project and have exported the
learning object zip.file with both html5 and flash versions. When the zip is
unpacked and I try then to run the .html file I get the error message “the
project data has not loaded”.  This
occurs regardless of which web browser I use (internet explorer, chrome). The
aim of what I am trying to achieve is to export the learning object, then to place it onto the virtual learning environment “blackboard” at my host
institution.

Any help you could give me to resolve this problem would be
very much appreciated,

Kind regards

Kathryn Duncan