[Xerte] Re: Problems exporting Xerte project

Dimitris Papadopoulos ppdpls at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:17:29 BST 2014

Kathryn,
As far as I know every LMS (learning management system) has a feature that
you can use to import files created according to SCORM standard.
These files are zipped files exported by Xerte. I believe these are the
learning object zip files you exported.
You don't unzip these files, you import them (using the right LMS's
feature) in your LMS (blackboard).
I hope I helped
Dimitris