[Xerte] Problems exporting Xerte project

Kathryn Duncan kd0566.2010 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 16:45:28 BST 2014

Dear all,I am a medical student who is currently creating an e-tutorial for
my university. I have finished the project and have exported the learning
object zip.file with both html5 and flash versions. When the zip is
unpacked and I try then to run the .html file I get the error message "the
project data has not loaded".  This occurs regardless of which web browser
I use (internet explorer, chrome). The aim of what I am trying to achieve
is to export the learning object, then to place it onto the virtual
learning environment "blackboard" at my host institution.

Any help you could give me to resolve this problem would be very much
appreciated,

Kind regards

Kathryn Duncan