[Xerte] Re: Making more space in Categories (Page Wizards)

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sat May 14 14:04:23 BST 2011

Hello Deborah,

I'm not sure how auto navigation on completion of the exercise would work.

Normally wouldn't you want to leave the current page displayed until the
user moved on so that they had whatever time they needed to read any
feedback?

If you can give me a clearer idea of what "auto narration on completion of
the exercise" means for you then I will give it some thought. All that needs
to happen is there to be an event that can trigger the move to the next
page.

Kind regards

Johnathan