[Xerte] Re: Making more space in Categories (Page Wizards)

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Sat May 14 10:12:04 BST 2011

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for your reply.

I'll just make fewer options in the categories exercise then.  I thought it
might be something as simple as making the category panel bigger.  Otherwise
it's not worth re-working.

Good news about the auto narration!

You said:
 *you will be able to have ..... auto navigation to the next page on
completion of the narration being played as options.*
*
*
Not sure how that would help but if you meant auto navigation to the next
page on completion of the exercise - that would be FANTASTIC!

Thanks so much for the great work you do.

Deborah