[Xerte] Re: Making more space in Categories (Page Wizards)

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Sat May 14 15:56:51 BST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

It is an option I use with Hot Potatoes in Moodle and I missed it in Xerte.
 I find it excellent when there is a series of interactive exercises to be
worked through.  In Moodle you can set a delay after which auto-navigation
takes place.  My feedback (which you kindly facilitated) is just a flash
animation congratulating students on finishing the exercise so I would set
the delay to a couple of seconds.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make this a request.  I just wondered if that was
what you were referring to.

Thanks again.

Deborah