[Xerte] Re: Adding Audio and Graphics to Interactive Elements

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Mon Feb 28 14:34:27 GMT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, I am using the standalone version of Xerte and the project wide
template.

Thank you very much for the information about the Page Wizards.  I looked at
your demo,.....wow!  I installed your Page Wizards but when I try to access
them I get the message "you can only add page templates to the interface or
framework icons".

The link to the "Guide to installing and using Page Wizards.pdf" is broken:
http://wiki.xerte.net/images/d/d7/Guide_to_installing_and_using_Page_Wizards.pdf

Can you please direct me to some instructions for using the Page Wizards?

Thanks again.

Deborah