[Xerte] Re: Adding Audio and Graphics to Interactive Elements

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 28 17:53:22 GMT 2011

Hello Deborah,

Sorry about the link to the Page Wizard instruction file. Not sure what has
happened there.

If you go to the Page Wizards page of the Xerte Wiki and then follow the
link to the guide to using Page Wizards, but instead of selecting the
current version you select the one before it dated 4th July 2010 you will be
able to download the guide in pdf format. The only difference between the
July and October releases of the Guide will be that a couple of new Page
Wizards were added in October that won't be described in the July release.

There have been a few modifications to the pages in the PageTemplates
project wide template, which I am playing catchup with at the moment. So I
will be releasing an updated version of the Page Wizards in the next few
weeks. At that time I will release an update to the guide, which should fix
the broken link. In the mean time don't let this put you off trying out the
Page Wizards. Because Page Wizards reveal their structure to you, they are
an excellent way to learn to use Xerte because each page is a worked example
that you can play with.

Have fun, and if you have any questions about Page Wizards just fire away!

Kind regards

Johnathan