[Xerte] Xerte 2.n - Page Wizards (April 2011 release)

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 19 17:54:03 BST 2011

Hello all desktop Xerte 2 users,

I have just posted to the Xerte wiki the latest version of the Xerte Page
Wizards.

This version includes the Model Answer and Raptivity pages (Please note the
Raptivity page should work as it uses the same code as the Page Templates
version of the page, but as I don't have access to Raptivity I cannot test
it further).

This release also includes some changes to a variety of pages to keep them
in-line with updates to the Page Templates project wide template pages.
e.g. the fix for the You Tube page, addition of distractor words to the Gap
Fill page as well as optional parameters to allow the user to specify if
narration should start automatically on page load.

When I have more time I will add the optional parameter for automating
narration play on page load to the other page wizards that offer narration.

I will be waiting on the next release of Xerte 2 before further updates to
the Page Wizards.

Kind regards

Johnathan