[Xerte] Re: pagewizards

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 09:50:34 BST 2011

When you click help - about you get the actual version number based on changes to the software. If you right click the exe and get properties, the version number there is the version number of the .exe when zinc built it. The same exe has been used for lots of 'versions'. Help - about is the way to know.