[Xerte] . Xerte 2.n - Page Wizards (April 2011 release)

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Wed Apr 20 11:20:38 BST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks very much for the new Page Wizards release.  Great to have an
optional parameter to specify automatic narration!

Sorry if this is a silly question:  I have downloaded the new release and
replaced the files in my Xerte folder, but, in order for existing learning
objects to be affected by the changes in the new release, do I have to
re-create the learning objects from scratch?  The release didn't contain a
new narration handler - wouldn't I need to add an updated narration handler
to the rlo?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

--
Deborah