[Xerte] custom interfacy

Hal MacLean hal at cleveratom.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 17:54:03 GMT 2009

Thanks Julian - I wasn't actually expecting you chaps to do it, as I
have some coders here who could be usefully engaged in doing the
necessary... however, what I am hearing is that it really isn't
worthwhile and the gains for doing it will likely be small. What I
suspect we will do is provide two versions of the object, should it be
required... concentrating on the Xerte version for the full user
experience, and a much more simple version using Javascript for the
compatibility with the client's end browser capability.

I'd still like a sample file to explore which uses some of the
interactivity icon tools without too much scripting ... is there
anything like that available?

Hal
--
Hal MacLean
Director of Learning

www.cleveratom.co.uk
+44 (0)845 868 9020

Cleveratom Limited,
Fenchurch House,
93 Springfield Road, Chelmsford,
Essex, CM2 6JL.

Cleveratom Limited is a company registered
in England and Wales with company
number 6008130. Registered address is
Shalford Court, 95 Springfield Road
Chelmsford, CM2 6JL.