[Xerte] custom interfacy

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 16:07:48 GMT 2009

The best way to tackle it would be to have an HTML player for Page
Templates .xml, and recreate a kind of native html based engine to parse
it, but that would be hard enough to do. Having *any* xerte file fall
over gracefully to html is a huge undertaking, and not one we are going
to do.

The best I'd go for is some graceful error message if there is no Flash
player,