[Xerte] custom interfacy

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:02:43 GMT 2009

>All in all Xerte looks to be extremely good, but I'd think could be improved by also providing an interface that doesn't rely on FLash - it'll not be as good looking, but may reach the elusive 2% :-)
Hal
It doesn't seem we are talking strictly about disabled user accessibility here. Flash is and continues to make gains in that area.

Unless I'm reading you wrong, it's really users who are not allowed to install Flash.

While I can empathize with your situation, adding that functionality to Xerte would be truly a "labour of love".

Dave