[Xerte] Active If equivalent, FW exit panes

ron at kccsoft.com ron at kccsoft.com
Tue Dec 29 03:58:15 GMT 2009

I'm wondering what is the best equivalent to AW's 'Active If'.

At the start of my AW flowline I have a decision icon set to calculated path
(0) (ie it never branches there) and many global navigation icons (next
page, previous page, etc) that are used throughout the application. These
global nav icons get turned on / off from within the app using the 'Active
If' setting when the conditions are right (Active If inTraining = 1, etc).

What's the best equivalent to this in Xerte? I've setup a decision icon at
the top of the tree with the globals and am experimenting with the 'visible'
property....to make the button visible if in the proper module, etc. Is this
a good way to do this?? Is there a better way?

Next question: What's the best equivalent to the AW exit pane to clean up
when leaving a FW? onClosePage?

Thanks

RonM2