[Xerte] Scope of user defined object?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:07:14 GMT 2009

I have a function defined immediately below my IFC main page.
In a script immediately below that, I create an object.

When I debug that object in various places down the flow, I get "object Object" as expected, until it looks like, I invoke the function, which broadcasts an event.

When I debug for my object below that event, I get

_level0.engine.IFC.PG_MC1.FW_MC3.FW_ENT.Int_MC1.RESP4.Int_MC5.RESP2

which looks like a reference to the event response itself.

I'm buffaloed.