[Xerte] (no subject)

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 15:45:34 BST 2008

All perpetual really means is 'don't wait for the interaction to exit -
carry on into the page';

You need to get an icon to do the sendAndLoading for you:

create a page
give it id 'myPage'

add a script:
myXML = new XML('<request/>');
myPage.sendAndLoad(myXML, URLforXML); //you must send an xml packet -
even a small one, but this is handy for parameterising the middleware as
it is posted into the page for you to handle there

add an interaction with an event response:
icon: myPage
eventName: onSendAndLoad

add asc ript to the response:
debug(myPage.serverXML); //is the xml object created from the loaded
file;
debug(myPage.templateData);//is the xml2object result from serverXML

?