[Xerte] Which AS version?

xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 20 09:05:36 BST 2007

Take a look at the files Xerte publishes. You have everything you need
there to load up a flex swf, and make a SCORM compliant package. The
html page and javascript you need are all there. When the web page loads
it calls LMSInitialize() for you ; when the page unloads it calls
LMSFinish(). All you need to do in the Flex swf is use
ExternalInterface.call('getValue', dataModelElement); and to set data
use ExternalInterface.call('setValue', elementName, value);

I think it should be straight forward in Flex.

You should download the latest Xerte as it contains a much cleaner SCORM
API wrapper than the existing files. This is version 1.7.

Julian