[Xerte] Which AS version?

xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 20 01:15:05 BST 2007

Thx...to be a bit more specific with my objectives...I'm less
interested in the part of Xerte that generates courseware than in
implementing a SCORM Obejct Model/API with Flex. Perhaps that changes
substantively the scope? - gaining access and understanding of your
api as it relates to the framework that defines a SCO. It's something
I'd be willing to devote significant energy to while folding any
results back to Xerte future needs.

--steve...