[Xerte-dev] Re: Responsiveness

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 8 15:43:21 GMT 2015

That’s cool. What I wonder is how it would apply to some of the page types that are configured based on pixels: hotspot interactivity and so on? That would be tricky to scale I think. A subset of pages could certainly be responsive: perhaps if a subset had the responsive stuff added to them, and then those pages were flagged somehow in the editor so if you wanted to build a truly responsive LO, you could just use those pages? That would be a good start.

Does anyone else see any problems with this approach?