[Xerte-dev] Responsiveness

Jens Magnus Jensen jenmagjen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:57:10 GMT 2015

Hi good people at Xerte!

At PedIT, we are currently focusing on going responsive.

It would be great if XOT also could be fully responsive - and by that I
mean the end-user interface.

In the object Media->Graphics and Sound, an image can be inserted on the
right side. The size can be set to Auto - but it does not adjust to the
display. It stays pixel-sized and not percentage.

My wish is that "Auto" means responsive.

But even setting a 50% width would not be good at smaller items like a
smartphone in portrait orientation.

There are other pages in XOT as well which uses two columns.

My suggestion is to see which of them would benefit from making a solution
like this:

http://jensmagnus.com/xot/responsive.html

Drag the size of the browser to see how it adjusts.
Dont mind the code, framework or details. The behavoir of the content is
the point here. :) And that it is shown in a XOT type fill-window.

/jens magnus