[Xerte-dev] Re: PHP compatibility

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Oct 15 19:36:08 BST 2013

I already formulated my wish to be able to use more db engines than only
mysql/mariadb.

I am willing to spend some time on it. Not sure how far I will get. But,
I simply think that we can't afford to simply formulate our wishes and
expect it to be implemented.

That doesn;t mean that we shouldn't formulate our wishes.

Tom