[Xerte-dev] Re: Session IDs?

Pat @ Pgogy xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Sat May 4 14:48:40 BST 2013

It isn't the timezones.

Sessions are set to die if not used, which is controlled by session entropy (php ini)

If the value for this is high then your session may be very short lived.

The ID is set by the server, and refreshing the page may bring it back.

You don't loose ownership - you loose the session ID, and with that gone the server doesn't know who you are so it blocks you