[Xerte-dev] Adding the html stuff to toolkits

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 11:51:45 GMT 2012

Probably questions for Pat...

I've just added the html stuff to the Nottingham site for testing.
It's set up so there are preview_html5.php & play_html5.php files that are used instead of the normal play/preview.php.  I can view projects by changing the urls to include '_html5' e.g. http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/preview_html5.php?template_id=6280 but on the Nottingham site it generally uses the short urls e.g. http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_6280  - how are these done?

Also, why are there two play.php and preview.php files? One of each in the root and one in modules/xerte.  I know you need both for it to work but why aren't they combined?

By the way, I pretty much copied the play/preview files and just changed a couple of things for the html versions - there's possibly stuff in there that's not needed but I didn't want to mess anything up.  If you want to see they're in the toolkits svn.

Thanks
Fay