[Xerte-dev] Re: Adding the html stuff to toolkits

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 12:11:04 GMT 2012

Hi Fay

Pat will probably beat me to a response here but I tested the short urls by
adding the following to the .htaccess file. I've amended these slightly so
they should work with your install:

rewriteRule ^preview_html5_([A-Za-z0-9]+)_([A-Za-z0-9]+)$
/toolkits/preview_html5.php?template_id=$1&linkID=$2

rewriteRule ^play_html5_([A-Za-z0-9]+)$
/toolkits/play_html5.php?template_id=$1

the shorturls then become play_html5_6280 and preview_html5_6280

Obviously at some point it would be good to automate this.

HTH

Ron