[Xerte-dev] Re: Xerte release

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Dec 3 20:02:54 GMT 2012

Yes...,

See lines 1453 and further of the editor:

// --------------------------- Pages menu ----------------------
pagesMenu = menuBar.addMenu("Pages");
pagesMenuListener = {};
pagesMenuListener.change = function(obj) {

     clearInterval(menuInt);
     editor.menuHelper.removeMovieClip();

     //pagesMenu.addMenuItem({label: 'Create Template Project from
Pages', icon:'icTemplate'});
     //pagesMenu.addMenuItem((label: 'Create new Page Project',
icon:'icNew'));
     //pagesMenu.addMenuItem({label: 'Install Page Template',
icon:'icInstallTemplate'});

     if (obj.menuItem.attributes.label == 'Create Template Project from
Pages')
     {
         makePagesMenu(true, editor.language);
         makeTemplateProjectFromPages(editor.language);
         return;
     }
     if (obj.menuItem.attributes.label == 'Create new Page Project')
     {
         makePagesMenu(true, editor.language);
         makePagesProject(editor.language);
         return;