[Xerte-dev] Re: Xerte release

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 3 15:24:19 GMT 2012

Currently the project types are created using

Pages / Create Template Project from Pages (for the pageTemplates project
type)
Pages / Create New Pages Project (for the pages project type)

I have taken a quick look at some of the FLA files searching for "Pages
Project" but not found anything.

I don't really understand what I am looking for or where best to look,
sorry I couldn't find the function you might need :-(