[Public-engagement] We want to hear from you on the local impact of your research

Madalina Stalniceanu Madalina.Stalniceanu at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 15 11:00:23 BST 2018

Dear all,

As part of our ongoing work to better understand and demonstrate the breadth of links with our local community, the Political and Public Affairs Unit are keen to hear from researchers who are engaged with our local and regional communities and businesses. If your research includes elements with or for local areas within Nottingham, across the region or in other parts of the wider region, please let us know by email to politicalaffairs at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:politicalaffairs at nottingham.ac.uk> (at this stage we are just collating information, and won't be looking to share anything beyond the team).

We are also looking for contributions to a mini PechaKucha (15 slides are shown for 15 seconds each) session showcasing the local impact of our research at the flagship internal conference on policy and public engagement - Nottingham Engaged - which will this year be held on Monday 17 September 2018. If you have a story to share about the local impact of your research, or lessons learned from working with our local community, please let us know by email to politicalaffairs at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:politicalaffairs at nottingham.ac.uk> us by Monday 21 May.

Best wishes,
Mădălina

Mădălina Stălniceanu
Global Political & Public Affairs Administrator

C2 Pope Building
Political & Public Affairs Unit
External Relations
University of Nottingham