[Public-engagement] Support Pint of Science Notts 2018!

Matthew Young Matthew.Young at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 11 16:35:16 BST 2018

Hi all,

Many of you may know that the Nottingham Pint of Science festival lands next week, taking place all across the city for 3 nights!

This year, a team of no less than 60 of our students have been working hard to put together 25 incredible events for the 2018 festival; all of which involve many of our colleagues as speakers and exhibitors.
Being a public engagement venture, the team work very hard to target ticket sales to non-university audiences, but as things move into the final hours, it’s open season!

SO, please like, share, click ‘interested’ and buy tickets to this year’s events to support the incredibly hard work of our students and colleagues.
Tickets available at: https://pintofscience.co.uk/events/nottingham
Facebook events:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2062585483985115/
AND
https://www.facebook.com/events/340878849742195/

Thanks,
Matthew

P.S. Most event venues are child friendly, so if you don’t know what to do with your young ‘uns; bring them!

Matthew Young
BBSRC DTP PhD Researcher in Neuroscience
Coordinator, STEM-ON

D61, Medical School
Queen’s Medical Centre
University of Nottingam