[psychology-visionlist] VG meeting - 7th September

Craig Scott lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 31 11:53:34 BST 2017

Hi all,

Next Thursday the 7th of September (4-5PM), Thomas will be presenting some of his interesting research on:

'Using computational models of vision to understand human behaviour'.

This is a follow on from our last session where we explored fMRI evidence of how low-level properties of natural images can predict topographic patterns of neural response in the ventral visual pathway. All welcome even if you couldn't make the last session.

Hope to see you all there in room A29.

Best wishes

Craig

University of Nottingham
School of Psychology
Room C74

P.s. There is a vision group google calendar - anyone interested in joining the calendar for event updates please reply and I will send you an invite.