[psychology-visionlist] VG Journal Club happening soon.

Craig Scott lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 14:08:16 BST 2017

Hope to see you at 4pm.

Best

Craig

________________________________
From: Scott Craig
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:42 AM
To: psychology-visionlist at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: VG Journal Club this Thursday

Dear all,

Just a reminder that this week the focus of the session will be on:

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4461893/pdf/i1534-7362-15-7-3.pdf>Low-level properties of natural images predict topographic patterns of neural response in the ventral visual pathway - Andrews et al. (2015)<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4461893/>

Hope to see you all there in room A29 at 4pm.

Best

Craig