[Maths-Education] Cambridge Maths we are seeking to recruit a research assistant for the New Year

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 15 10:20:50 GMT 2021

Dear all,

Here at Cambridge Maths we are seeking to recruit a research assistant for the New Year. Please do spread the word to any likely candidates.

Many thanks

Lynne McClure

Director, Cambridge Maths

https://careers.cambridge.org/jobs/vacancy/1220/description

Please note my new email from 4th Oct: lynne.mcclure at cambridge.org

Lynne McClure

Director

Cambridge Mathematics

Please note my usual working days are Monday to Thursday.

I do however often email outside working hours - please do not feel compelled to do the same.

Tel: +44 (0)1223 558 874
Mob: +44 (0)7714 917 355

Address: The Triangle Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8EA

Web: www.cambridgemaths.org <http://www.cambridgemaths.org>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

Cambridge University Press & Assessment is the publishing and assessment department of the University of Cambridge. The corporate title of the University is The Chancellor, Masters, and Scholars of the University of Cambridge, but you may know us simply as 'Cambridge'.  Our principal office is at Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8EA, United Kingdom, with registered VAT number GB 823 8476 09. We are a not-for-profit organisation and an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011.

Disclaimer

This email is intended solely for the recipient and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please let us know and then delete the original email and any attachments. Do not use, copy or disclose the contents of this email or any attachment. Any views or opinions in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cambridge, unless specifically stated.

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and attachment.

Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored where permitted by law.