[Maths-Education] EEF maths review - call for proposals

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 16:45:21 GMT 2016

The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is commissioning a systematic review of the best available evidence about teaching maths in upper primary and lower secondary schools, and support for pupils making the transition between the two phases. We are seeking proposals from research teams able to complete this review by end of May 2017. The review will inform the writing of a guidance report for practitioners.