[Maths-Education] PhD fellowship at University of Agder (Norway)

F.P. Vos fpvos at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:15:35 GMT 2016

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a PhD Research Fellow in Mathematics Education for the LaSiRA project (Learning about Simulations as a Research Approach). The aim of LaSiRA is to study how simulations of social phenomena, in particular simulations of social conflicts can be made accessible to students in higher education who are less comfortable with mathematics (students in social sciences, students in religious studies, etc). In a flanking project we study models with emotional, moral, economic, demographic and other variables.
Link to the vacancy text:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/131531/phd-research-fellow-in-mathematics-education
PhD Research Fellow in Mathematics education (131531 ...<https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/131531/phd-research-fellow-in-mathematics-education>
www.jobbnorge.no
The University of Agder invites applications for a full-time fixed-term appointment as PhD Research Fellow in Mathematics Education (ME) for a period of three years ...

The project proposal can be found here:
https://www.academia.edu/29884506/LaSiRA_Interdiscip_fellow_project_description.pdf
[http://a.academia-assets.com/images/open-graph-icons/fb-book.gif]<https://www.academia.edu/29884506/LaSiRA_Interdiscip_fellow_project_description.pdf>

LaSiRA Interdiscip fellow project description.pdf<https://www.academia.edu/29884506/LaSiRA_Interdiscip_fellow_project_description.pdf>
www.academia.edu
LaSiRA Interdiscip fellow project description.pdf

Please share this information with talented Master's students, alumni and others.
Best wishes
Pauline

Prof Dr Pauline Vos
Department of Mathematical Sciences