[Maths-Education] Re: Maths-Education Digest, Vol 77, Issue 12

Tandi Clausen-May tandiclausenmay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 08:42:15 GMT 2011

Sue Forsythe's study, as limited as she says it is, at least addresses Sarah
Maugham's initial request for 'evidence about whether ICT has a positive
impact on attainment in mathematics'.  But action research carried out by
teachers in their own classroom doesn't carry the kudos (or the funding) of
academic research.
Yours, Tandi
Tandi Clausen-May
Independent Consultant